Saturday, March 6, 2010

F 35


from google images. this plane has been brought to the davis-monthan air force base in tucson, az. this base is less than 8 miles from my home. today is saturday, a beautiful day in the sonoran desert, and it is also desperate time i need to study and write papers. this plane is just doing circles around tucson, particularly directly over my house and neighborhood. can i even describe how loud this plane is? it is so loud, my desk rattles and walls shake. i cannot hear myself think. it is frightening, actually. is this the smallest taste of what war sounds like? i think so. the F 35 sounds like war. it does not make me feel safe. the F 35 instills fear, leaves it lingering in the air. the noise it makes, the sound, the vibrations, it is too much. please go away. you are not only scaring my cats and dogs, but you are also scaring me. tucson opposition to the F 35: click here.

No comments: